9am-7pm Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm Sat-Sun
Fiji holidays - Akin to paradise
Comprising of 333 islands, the archipelago of Fiji is a picture-perfect nirvana of blissful beaches and crystal-clear waters. The pace is slow and the landscapes are naturally beautiful, with friendly locals and sensational water sports only adding to the enviable charm that makes Fiji such an awe-inspiring destination.
Fiji is also one of our stunning wedding destinations. Click here for details.
A picture-perfect example of pure luxury
This place is truly akin to paradise, where cerulean seas meet powdery sands; where tropical flora meets with cascading waterfalls. The climate is also a highlight of the region, where you can guarantee sun-kissed shores, balmy waters and cool island breezes. Few places can surpass the awe-inspiring beauty of Fiji.
Take time out of revelling in the serenity of these islands to take a dip in the waters in search of colourful marine life; go white water rafting or kayaking for an adrenalin rush; visit the eco parks to seek out the remarkable wildlife or take part in a trek to the waterfalls to admire the breath-taking scenery. There’s an activity for everyone, from the active to the relaxed.
Why visit Fiji?
- Everything you’ve heard about Fiji is true – the scenery is unbelievably beautiful, the atmosphere is serene and the climate’s fantastic.
- The people are so friendly and inviting, you’ll feel at home immediately – a precursor for the relaxed ambience you’ll enjoy throughout your entire trip.
- The underwater scenery is as spectacular as the views you’ll witness on land – go snorkelling or diving to see for yourself.
- It’s more than just a sunbathing spot – you can amp up the activities with a trip into the rainforest in a jeep, parasailing or taking a cruise around the islands.
- Fiji is also one of the leading destinations in eco-tourism, preserving its naturally beautiful landscape and encouraging local businesses to thrive.
Inspired? Tropical Sky also arranges South Pacific Holidays to the Cook Islands and Tahiti.