Explore the Galapagos Islands on this 6-night land-based adventure which provides you with a different perspective to discover these stunning islands. The islands have an abundance of wildlife to discover, some of which are unique only to these islands and allows you to get up close with them as well. Enjoy time at leisure and trips out with the group and your dedicated local guide. This tour also provides many benefits to the local communities you visit and it is socially and environmentally responsible.
Please note that this itinerary can also be enjoyed as a Private Guided Tour, which includes private transportation between attractions and your choice of excursions - your itinerary can be tailor-made to suit your needs. Give our team of specialists a call for more information (AJ).
*Due to the Galapagos’ close proximity to the equator, the sun is incredibly strong – please ensure you are well-prepared with sunscreen, a sun hat, sunglasses and a rash guard if necessary.
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Quito
- Explore the wildlife such as the famous Galapagos giant tortoises and blue-footed boobies
- Snorkel with sea turtles, rays, sea lions and plenty of exotic fish
- Visit the highlands of Santa Cruz, Academy Bay, Isla lobos and frigate hill
- Learn about conservation at the Charles Darwin Research Station
- Relax and unwind on white sandy beaches
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits