The adventure of a lifetime awaits you in Costa Rica; an endless diversity of stunning landscapes, incredible wildlife and utterly wonderful experiences are to be had on this fantastic 8-day guided tour. Starting in the capital of San Jose and ending in Manuel Antonio National Park, you’ll explore the nation’s most amazing scenery and encounter phenomenal wildlife sightings along the way, including sloths, crocodiles, tropical birds and monkeys to name a few.
We would suggest this tour for both families and couples alike who are in search of a holiday filled with adventure, amazement and relaxation. You’ll explore a selection of stunning national parks, including Tortuguerno, Arenal and Manuel Antionio, where you will embark on wildlife-spotting cruises and hikes through the luscious lagoons and gorgeous tropical rainforests. Immerse in wonderful cultural experiences, explore spectacular volcanic land and snorkel crystalline tropical waters in search of friendly dolphins and majestic sea turtles. Throughout your adventure, you will be guided by local specialists to provide the very best experiences and in-depth knowledge during your tour. (TT)
- Explore a series of breath-taking national parks, including Tortuguero, Arenal and Manuel Antonio National Park
- Learn about some of Tortugero’s most famous residents - nesting sea turtles.
- Immerse in the culture of the locals with a visit to a Tico families palm plantation
- Cruise through the luscious lagoons, serene canals and lowland rainforest in search of monkeys, sea turtles, exotic birds, river otters, manatees and more incredible wildlife
- Set off on a cruise through Tortuguero’s sloths, iguanas, caiman, crocodiles, toucans and monkeys
- Learn about the fascinating leaf cutter ants with a local specialist, Leo
- Trek the volcanic land of Arenal, and head through the rainforest’s hanging bridges for eye-to-eye encounters with monkeys, sloths, birds and fantastic views of the towering volcano
- Zip line through the luscious rainforest for more incredible wildlife sightings in the treetops
- Hike through the prolific Maniel Antonio rainforest in search of incredibly rare wildlife with a guide
- Relax on the beautiful beach and enjoy an optional catamaran snorkelling excursion in search of dolphins, sea turtles and starfish
Tour departs between January - December. Speak to our sales experts today for alternative dates or to discuss your tour.
2023 Definite Departure Dates
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits