Best of Colombia
Known for its tropical landscape, remarkable coffee, historical cities and friendly people, Colombia is a fascinating country to explore. This brilliant seven-night, small group tour gives you an insight into what makes Colombia so enticing, taking you to areas of natural beauty and fascinating culture.
Starting in Bogotá and ending in Cartagena, this packed itinerary includes exploring Bogotá’s food markets and surrounding countryside, discovering the spectacular lagoon of Guatavita, visiting a coffee plantation and enjoying a cup alongside mountain views, and journeying to a number of interesting towns and cities (SAT).
Please note that this itinerary can also be enjoyed as a Private Guided Tour, which includes private transportation between attractions and your choice of excursions - your itinerary can be tailor-made to suit your needs. Give our team of specialists a call for more information.
- Explore Bogotá’s food market and historical architecture
- Discover the natural beauty surrounding Bogotá, including the lagoon of Guatavita
- Visit a coffee plantation to find out about the Colombian coffee process
- Experience the Coffee Triangle, three beautiful areas with equally as stunning views
- Enjoy a city tour of historical Cartagena
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits