Chile: From Desert to Patagonia
Chile is a beautiful, completely diverse land of extreme landscapes and stunning scenery, from towering volcanoes, azure lagoons and vast glacial fields, to arid deserts, parched dunes and deep, ancient forests.
Throughout 9 nights of explorative adventure, you’ll discover an expanse of Chile’s breath-taking natural wonders, indigenous villages, historic cities and remarkable attractions, before flying over to the magnificent Patagonian region, which encompasses both Chile and Argentina, all the way to the very tip of the continent. Capturing some of the planet’s finest, most untouched natural beauty, Chilean Patagonia is home to one of the largest and most popular parks in the entire region; Torres Del Paine National Park is a UNESCO-Listed Biosphere Reserve, celebrated by travellers and explorers all around the globe for its scenic natural beauty and extraordinary wildlife (TUR).
- Delve into the history, culture and stunning scenery of Santiago on a full city tour, including a drive up to San Cristobal Hill for magnificent views over the city and Andes mountains
- Explore the beautiful Pacific Coast Beaches and gorgeous garden city of Vina del Mar
- Soak up the quirky, sixteenth-century architecture of Valparaiso, an attractive and eclectic UNESCO World-Heritage Site
- Visit Salt Mountain, Mars Valley and Moon Valley, witnessing a spectacular show of dancing sunset reflections over the gorgeous landscapes in the evening
- Witness the Chaxa, Meniques and Miscanti Lagoons, showcasing magnificent views over the Flamingos National Reserve and ancient volcano formations from the Andes
- Explore the geothermal wonderland of Tatio as the sun rises through steaming geysers, and soak up the warm, therapeutic waters of the natural hot springs
- Immerse in the local culture in the small indigenous village of Machuca, home to no more than 20 houses and a church – where you may be able to spot llamas, alpacas, ducks, Andean gulls and flamingos
- Embark on a full-day boating and hiking sightseeing tour of the Ultima Esperanza Fjord, Mount Balmaceda and Serrano Glacier
- Explore the majestic Milodon Caves, which treasure the stories and experiences of the first human groups in the continent
- Encounter the stunning glaciers, emerald lakes, towering granite pillars and expansive windswept valleys of Torres del Paine National Park, a part of UNESCO’s biosphere reserve system and one of South America’s finest parks
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits