This 9-day trip is an engaging mix of ecological wonders and fun outdoor activities, this trip was designed for parents and children to enjoy together. Experience rappelling and rafting in La Fortuna plus zip lining and hiking through the Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve. Visit a local family to learn to make tortillas, and study the diverse flora and fauna. There will be time to relax on the beach in the Manuel Antonio National Park and also to explore the colonial city of San Jose. (GF - CRFA).
- Go hiking in Monteverde and Manuel Antonio National Park
- Learn to make traditional tortillas with a local family
- Enjoy watersports on Lake Arenal
- Soak up the sunshine on the beaches at Manuel Antonio National Park
- Explore the city of San Jose
Further reading: The Costa Rica Family Adventure is featured in our guide to the top 10 holidays for adventurous families.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits