The Seychelles are well-known for its indulgent hotels and luxuriant landscapes, and this wonderful 14-night island-hopping tour will douse you in pure luxury, including opulent hotels, fun excursions, and luxurious amenities.
The adventure starts in Mahé, a vibrant island full of local markets and beautiful sandy coves, where you’ll stay in the fabulus Four Seasons Resort for four nights. Afterwards it’s a short ferry to Silhouette Island, home to the luxuriously remote Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa where you’ll spend seven nights soaking up the sun, dining on eclectic cuisine, and enjoying the tranquillity of a private island. Next up is Praslin, well-known for its rare erotically shaped Coco de Mer nut, where the wonderful Raffles Praslin awaits.
You’ll certainly feel like royalty as you venture between three of the Seychelles’ most spectacular islands, enjoy true luxury along the way.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits