Covid-19 Travel Advice for Existing Customers. Click here
Maldives holidays - A true example of paradise
An achingly beautiful archipelago of over a thousand islands, the Maldives stands out as somewhere truly spectacular. Tucked away within the deep turquoise Indian Ocean, the islands’ remote location allows it to remain an unspoilt treasure and retain its desirable castaway ambience. Maldives holidays are a truly wonderful treat for any visitor and the choice of all-inclusive resorts on their own private islands make this enchanting get-away the ultimate peaceful retreat.
Enjoy barefoot luxury and utter seclusion
The Maldives is the epitome of luxury. A stunning archipelago in the Indian Ocean, here is where your idea of an island paradise comes to life, offering true seclusion and romance amongst some of the world’s most stunning scenery.
The main island of Male is a thriving, densely populated hub of colourful buildings, lively local markets, and a true insight into the ‘real’ bustling Maldivian lifestyle. Odds are you won’t stay here though – instead, we take you to the most remote islands, nestled far away and surrounded only by pristine white beaches and crystal-clear waters. In complete contrast to Male, these islands offer quintessential, barefoot luxury. Most of these tranquil islands have just one luxurious resort, evoking the desirable feeling of being the only people for miles.
Though quiet, isolated islands paint the picture of having not much to do at all, we find the Maldives to be one of the best places in the world to scuba dive. It’s teeming with sea life and unfathomably beautiful coral, and it’s one of the rare places in the world where you can see whale sharks in their natural environment.
The perfection of the beaches and the bathwater-warm sea provide you with all the daily activities you need, and when the evening comes you’ll have fine restaurants to dine in and upscale beach bars to drink and chat with liked minded people. The Maldives might well be one of the world’s ultimate honeymoon destinations too, with sensationally idyllic hideaways offering the perfect escape for newlyweds to spark some romance.
The Maldivian people have a proud Muslim heritage, although the younger generation and most staff at the hotels may not necessarily be devout or even Muslim at all. As a tourist you can expect to be treated extremely well – Maldivian standards of service and attention to detail are very high.
Why visit the Maldives?
- The Maldives offers a very unique experience – it’s that island paradise of your fantasies come to life. It is secluded, romantic and the epitome of luxury
- The spectacular sea views looking out onto the some of the simultaneously bluest and clearest water on the planet
- There might be no better place in the world to dive than the Maldives; it’s teeming with sea life and unfathomably beautiful coral reefs. It’s also equally beautiful if you’d rather just go snorkelling
- One of the rare places in the world where you can see whale sharks in their natural environment
- The Maldives might be the world’s ultimate honeymoon destination