Vila Ombak offers beach water sports, a regular outdoor cinema, a full service spa and two outdoor pools; a resort that is large enough keep you occupied for a while on this paradise island yet small enough to suit this laid-back idyllic location. Stay long enough to try the island’s many beach-front bars and eateries and pick your favourite; you can sip cocktails while you swing over the ocean, sit with your toes in the sand and dine on increasingly sophisticated fresh seafood.
The resort has its own glass bottom boat, so you can see the marine wonders (that are in abundance in these tranquil waters) without even getting wet, although snorkelling the turquoise seas teeming with fish and turtles is hard to resist. On dry land, explore the small island on one of the resort’s bicycles, try your hand at fishing or simply kick back on the private beach – this is true island life!
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits