With just 18 rooms this is a true boutique hotel with a much celebrated level of personal service; for a small hotel it is well served by two freshwater pools, an on-site spa, and a gym and with an enviable location on a private beach facing the sunsets on the west coast. Bicycles are complimentary to guests for easy exploration of the small island, where the only other traffic is a horse cart.
Snorkelling with the reef fish and turtles is a Gili islands must-do and here you can enjoy complimentary kayak and snorkel rental to paddle out to the best spots which you will find just off shore from MAHAMAYA.
Finish off the day with a happy hour cocktail at the bar and dine at the beachfront restaurant where fresh Asian fusion food is served up for lunch and dinner.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits