Located along the sun-dappled southwest coast of Kos, Ikos Aria offers a contemporary and refined take on classic Greek hospitality. Overlooking the Dodecanese and Aegean Sea, we love Ikos Aria’s contemporary Mediterranean style and its ability to bring the beautiful outside in.
Five pools, eight restaurants and a wide array of activities means there’s plenty to do while at Ikos Aria. Younger guests can enjoy outdoor activities and make new friends at the Mini Club and the Teens Club, whilst there’s an adult-only pool and gorgeous spa for adults to enjoy. Better yet, pretty much every element of your stay is included in the price, except for a few activities that come at an extra cost.
Ikos Aria is one of the hotels under luxury brand Ikos Resorts, offering incredible luxuries across Greece.
Please note: customers will need to pay €4 tax per room per day upon checkout.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits