Burgundy and Provence River Cruise
Southern France has long been a favourite for the romantics, the inspired and the cultural seeking wanders of yesteryear. During your seven nights on this exquisite journey guests will fall in love with the region’s incomparable wine and cuisine whilst discovering its many treasures along the way. From the medieval wonders of UNESCO-designated Avignon to Lyon’s lively river banks, you will be sailing in utmost luxury and style aboard S.S. Catherine.
S.S. Catherine, continues a proud tradition of excellence with sumptuous materials and meticulous attention to detail. The vessel’s opulent interiors include a two-story lobby with a specially commissioned Murano glass chandelier and multiple dining areas to enjoy.
In terms of your day-to-day excursions, this cruise caters for all interests. Art buffs will be drawn to stroll the very streets of Arles made famous by Van Gogh. For those who wish for a more active exploration of the area, can kayak on the tranquil Gardon River or maybe hike the steepest vineyards on the Rhône. Back onboard the aptly named Van Gogh lounge will provide the freshest farm to table dining in this region, with premium all-inclusive dining included throughout. (Uniworld)
We have included a night's stay in Avignon or Lyon before the cruise for an easier arrival.
All excursions are included on this river cruise and they have been curated so that you enjoy truly special experiences, such as…
- Savour the flavours of Lyon with a local led Gastronomy Tour
- For the more adventurous travellers enjoy a kayak experience on the Gardon River
- Marvel in a once in a life time visit to the walled UNESCO fortress town of Avignon.
- Enjoy delicious meals onboard throughout the cruise, with unlimited beverages and evening entertainment, all fully-inclusive
This itinerary can be enjoyed Avignon to Lyon or reversed.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits