Get ready to immerse yourself in France’s breath-taking waters of Garonne, Dordogne, and Gironde. Bordeaux derived from the French word au bord de l’eau which means along the waters, provides the perfect backdrop for wines and cultural explorations.
Whilst discovering the gems of this region which include Fort Médoc, Cadillac, Blaye and Libourne you will have the pleasure to enjoy 7 nights aboard S.S. Bon Voyage. The S.S. Bon Voyage is one of the newest Super Ships has been designed to immerse guests in French culture, with its stunning lobby clad in polished wood, to the stylish emerald tones found in bar Le Salon Champagne, inspired by Yves Saint Laurent’s personal villa. On the top deck the stunning Soleil Deck waits for you, awash in vibrant fabrics, it features the only infinity pool on the rivers with complimentary spectacular views of the French countryside.
In this part of France, food is an art form and S.S. Bon Voyage has multiple dining venues to enjoy. These include the lavish Le Grand Fromage, which excels in authentic farm to table dining to the private dining experience of La Cave des Vine, which allows guests to enjoy a culinary 6 course masterpiece accompanied with perfectly paired wines from the region.
On shore you will have a daily choice of excursions to enjoy, one of the highlights is the Saint Emilion walking tour and private wine tasting experience. A must visit for anyone lucky enough to experience this region. Of course, on this journey, you can choose to do as much or as little as you like whilst you sail through the wonderful region of Bordeaux.
We have included a night's stay in Bordeaux before the cruise for an easier arrival.
- All excursions are included on this river cruise, and they have been curated so that you enjoy truly special experiences, such as…
- Savour the flavours of the Medoc region with Medoc Oyster tasting.
- Choice of local experiences from a guided bicycle ride through Medoc’s vineyards to a Medoc local led walking tour with private wine tasting.
- Once in a lifetime walking tour of UNESCO site Saint-Emilion with wine tasting in the cellars of a premier Grand Cru Estate.
- Enjoy delicious meals onboard throughout the cruise, with unlimited beverages and evening entertainment, all fully inclusive.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits