Based close to the airport, adjacent to a stunning white sand beach, The Grenadian is one of Grenada’s most popular resorts. The range of activities and popular kids club make it a favourite for families.
We love the idyllic location, set amongst 30 acres of tropical gardens and overlooking the sugary shores of Tamarind Beach. But this isn’t just somewhere to admire the views there are opportunities for scuba diving, windsurfing and water skiing to ensure you never get bored. There are three restaurants, meaning there is plenty of choice over the course of your holiday. We especially love The Oriental for its delicious Asian a la carte dining, although it’s not included in the all-inclusive plan.
Top Tip: It’s worth going scuba diving – the area is fantastic for it.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits