Fly to New York and spend a couple of nights in the Big Apple, exploring the sights, shopping the shops and sampling the bars and restaurants. Then fly onto the Caribbean and the Dominican Republic where you will spend seven nights. We've chosen the popular Bavaro Beach Resort as we think the location of this hotel is picture-perfect. Nestling in lush tropical gardens and opening out onto the exquisite sandy beach.There are three on-site restaurants and a further seven located on a sister resort which are all accessible to guests. It’s a huge resort and we think that you’d struggle to get bored even if you tried. There’s an 18-hole miniature golf course, a wide selection of non-motorised watersports available and a spa if you want to spend a little extra on the treatments.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits