Belmond Cap Juluca
Call us for prices & availability
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A panorama of powdery white sands and sparkling Caribbean Sea greets you at the luxurious Belmond Cap Juluca. Nestled along the breath-taking Maundays Bay, we love that this hotel is a hidden treasure, tucked away to give you the most exclusive and intimate stay in Anguilla.
Utmost privacy is key at this sensational retreat. Soothing spa treatments and divine dishes can be enjoyed in the comfort of your own room or suite, where you can spend evenings watching the sun set below the horizon from your private terrace and mornings can be spent snoozing in bed for as long as possible.
Peel yourself away from your own personal haven and you’ll find a number of wonderful restaurants on offer here, including succulent seafood in Pimms, and laidback garden-to-table fare at Blue. We can’t imagine anything better than enjoying a meal under the stars, before slowly ambling along the tranquil beach and retreating back to your little hideaway for the night.
There’s great water sports to enjoy here too, as well as a lovely pool area and beach volleyball should you fancy a break from sunbathing. There are some children’s programmes on offer, but we think Cap Juluca is better suited to couples hoping to spend a quiet week in paradise.
Cap Juluca is nestled along the powdery sands of Maundays Bay, a beautiful beach setting with breath-taking views of the Sint Maarten Mountains.
You will be spoilt for choice with the multiple beaches and islands surrounding Cap Juluca. Sandy Island, a small cay off Sandy Ground beach, offers a variety of restaurants and bars and is just under 4 miles away, accessible by boat. There’s plenty of fun activities for families, including Dolphin Discovery, just a few miles away from the hotel.
- Anguilla’s international airport is around 20 minutes away.
All rooms and suites include:
- Beachfront location
- Private ocean view terraces
- Complimentary water
- Mini bar
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- LCD TV
- CD/DVD Player
- Marble bathroom with separate shower
- Beachfront Superior Room – Gorgeous 65sqm rooms with direct beach access.
- Beachfront Premium Room – Spacious 69.7sqm rooms with a lovely ocean view bathroom with an inviting bath tub.
- Beachfront Luxury Room – Elegant 74.3sqm rooms with a small sitting area, a bath tub with a separate marbled shower, and either a solarium or a second private terrace on the roof.
- Beachfront Junior Suite – Moroccan styled 102sqm suites featuring a comfy sitting area, double soaking tubs, and spectacular ocean views.
- Beachfront Suite – Charming 145sqm (one bedroom) or 210sqm (two-bedroom) suites featuring king beds in every bedroom, a separate living room with powder room, a solarium, flat screen TV’s in every room, and multiple terraces.
- The Jonquil Suite – A spectacular 307sqm two-bedroom luxury suite, featuring a private freshwater infinity pool and Jacuzzi, two master bedrooms, a large living room, a kitchen, and an oceanfront dining terrace. The bright, Moroccan style décor feels very decadent.
- Beachfront One Bedroom Private Pool Suite – A luxurious 232sqm suite with its own freshwater swimming pool, plus a master bedroom, an expansive living room, a full kitchen, an al fresco dining terrace, and a dining atrium.
- Beachfront Two Bedroom Private Pool Suite – The same as the before, with the addition of a Beachfront Premium or Beachfront Luxury Room which adjoins through the external pool area.
- Beachfront Three and Four Bedroom Private Pool Suite – The same as the Beachfront Two Bedroom Private Pool Suite, with the addition of a second or third Beachfront Premium or Luxury room.
- Beachfront Three Bedroom Private Pool Villa – Exclusive 334.5sqm villas. The top floor is a Beachfront One Bedroom Private Pool Suite, whilst the ground level consists of two interconnecting Beachfront Premium Rooms with covered terraces. Featuring a large living area, a double-tub bathroom, a dining area and a kitchen.
- Beachfront Five Bedroom Private Pool Villa – Secluded 481.3sqm villa consisting of a Beachfront Three Bedroom Private Pool Suite on the top floor, adjoined with two Beachfront Luxury Rooms on the ground level through the pool area. The Luxury Rooms interconnect to each other and have double tubs and covered ocean view terraces. The master suite has a large living area, a dining area and a kitchen.
- Pimms – The resort’s signature restaurant, offering delectable seafood dishes paired with divine wines.
- Spice – A vibrant Moroccan style lounge and restaurant, serving up delicious sharing platters and handcrafted cocktails.
- Blue – A laidback and bright beachfront patio serving tasty breakfast and lunch time treats.
- Maundays – Offering a friendly spot to get social with other travellers, offering complimentary coffee in the morning, complimentary tea service in the afternoon, and all-day bar service.
- Private dining on the beach – Perfect for loved-up couples, the resort can arrange an idyllic candlelit dinner on the beach.
- In-room Dining – The resort gives you the option of enjoying your meals in the comfort of your private terrace.
- The resort has an outdoor pool, and is nestled along a mile of pristine beach.
- Cap Juluca Spa – Whether you fancy indulging in a spa treatment in the comfort of your room, in the soothing wellness centre or even on the beach, Cap Juluca will ensure you will feel completely relaxed and rejuvenated. Treatments include a selection of massage techniques, body polishes, herbal aromatherapy wraps, and couples massages.
- Non-motorised water sports
- Tennis and basketball court
- Beach volleyball
- Croquet court
- Supervised children’s programs
- Live music
- Three beach services per day
- Complimentary mineral water served on the beach
- Fitness centre