A unique lodge that hugs the rim of the magnificent Ngorongoro crater, Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge is popular with visitors to this area – and with good reason. Elegant and authentic, you’ll be treated to a really amazing experience here – think traditional dining, nightly Maasai dancing and some of the most amazing views you could imagine.
Location is everything here, but there’s so much more to do besides. From classic game drives and nature walks to relaxing massages, you won’t find yourself short of things to do. We highly recommend a trip to the Maasai villages for a unique and memorable excursion.
Top tip: There’s a lot of stairs here, so it may not be best suited to guests who have problems with mobility
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits