Kruger Safari and Rovos Rail to Victoria Falls
Discover the natural splendour of South Africa and Zimbabwe on this spectacular seven-night tour, starting in Kruger National Park and ending at the beautiful Victoria Falls.
Embark on amazing game drives full of unforgettable wildlife encounters in Kruger National Park - including the Big Five - before hopping on the luxurious Rovos Rail for a scenic journey to Zimbabwe. With lavish carriages, a wonderful observation car, and dedicated elegant dining areas, the Rovos Rail is a truly indulgent way to discover some of Africa's most incredible scenery. There'll be plenty of stops too, including the chance to explore Hwange National Park and come across wonderful animals on a game drive. Lastly, you'll discover the incredible sights of Victoria Falls, taking advantage of the fun activities on offer, or simply taking in the views.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits