Combining the cosmopolitan streets of Cape Town with the unique desert landscape of Namibia, this is a 12-day adventure you’ll never forget. There are numerous experiences you’ll treasure from this trip, from leaving your footprints on the world’s highest sand dunes in the Namib Desert to taking exhilarating game drives in the Etosha National Park. Your accommodation will be varied throughout the trip, from camping and farm stays to hotels and guesthouses, to give you a diverse range of experiences.
- Spend the day at Lambert's Bay and explore Gariep River
- Explore Fish River Canyon
- Visit the Namib Desert and climb up the Dune 45
- Wander through Swakopmund
- Witness the beauty of Etosha National Park and join in on a game drive
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits