A great holiday combining what is possible one of the most stunning cities in the world, Cape Town, with the beautiful Winelands. Spend 4 nights in Cape Town at the Waterfront Village, a great base from which to explore the city. Take the opportunity to visit Table Mountain, Robben Island, the Waterfront and Camps Bay, all at your own leisure. From here transfer to Stellenbosch for your 3 night stay at Spier, a village style resort in the heart of the Winelands region.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits