Leopard Beach Resort & Spa
7 nights Half Board from €1,149 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Combining amazing views of Diani Beach with classic African style, Leopard Beach Resort is a chic and welcoming resort set on Mombasa’s south coast. The décor is traditional yet contemporary, teamed with a wealth of facilities to enjoy that really showcase this amazing location in its best light. The resort is located amongst 25 acres of peaceful tropical gardens – the ultimate exotic retreat.
With a gym and watersports to enjoy, keeping active won’t be a problem. There are numerous dining and drinking outlets within the grounds, so there’s plenty to choose from come mealtimes. Wind down in the evenings with the live entertainment, from authentic dancing and local bands to magic shows that the kids will love.
Top tip: The unique Uzuri Spa and Fitness Forest is a revitalising area set away from the main resort via a 300m covered walkway – a great place to unwind.
Located on Mombasa’s south coast.
- Tranfer to Mombasa International Airport is an hour and a half to two hours by car.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- En-suite bathroom with rain shower and bidet
- Satellite TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Wi-Fi access and DVD players are available in the Chui Class Cottages, Suites and Villas
The hotel offers a weekly BBQ and themed nights
- Horizon restaurant – Main restaurant serving buffet dining
- Chui Grill – Offers a selection of fresh seafood and grill dishes
- Pasta n Pizza Tornati – Italian-inspired menu
- Marco’s Bar – Cocktail bar
- Kalani coffee lounge – Relaxed lounge serving drinks and hot beverages
- Pool Bar and Bistro – Relaxed dining retreat offering soft drinks and light meals, as well as an ice cream parlour
- Mario’s Bar – Popular sports bar serving drinks, wines and spirits
- Take a trip to Mombasa for shopping and sightseeing
- Explore the Kisite Marine National Park
- Take a sunset cruise on the Tamarind Dhow
- Visit the Shimba Hills Game Reserve
- Uzuri Spa & Fitness Forest
- Pool within the spa
- Watersports, including kayaking, kite surfing and snorkelling
- Yoga and aerobics
- Beach volleyball and football
- Gift shop
- Live evening entertainment, including music, magic shows and traditional dancing
Babysitting service upon request