Costa Rica is an utterly fascinating and beautiful country, and although it’s fairly small, it offers endless adventure and breath-taking moments throughout. Home to a huge selection of luscious national parks, beautiful protected areas and world-famous beaches, nature lovers won’t be disappointed – the abundance of wildlife and marine life to be found here is incredible.
During this wonderful seven-night adventure, you’ll be guided through Costa Rica’s immense rainforests, national parks, volcanoes, cloud forests and more with fascinating local specialists via sailing safaris, treks, hikes and zip-lining, whilst immersing into the local culture and history of these stunning regions. During your explorations, keep a look out for magnificent creatures such as turtles, monkeys, sloths, toucans, and macaws. This is a wonderful tour for adventurous families or couples looking to escape to one of the world’s prettiest countries, whilst enjoying a blend of relaxation, exploration and adrenaline-fuelled conquests in equal measure.
One of the world’s most biodiverse countries, Costa Rica has a huge focus on green energy, farm to table cuisine and sustainable tourism. In respect to this, you’ll delight in a number of fantastic cultural experiences where you’ll learn about eco-friendly tourism, farming and sustainability. (TT)
- Spend some time exploring the beautiful architecture and sights of the capital, San Jose
- Learn from master chocolatiers on the history and production of some of the world’s finest chocolate
- Explore Tortuguero National Park’s beautiful rainforest waterways, with potential sightings of howler monkeys, toucans and sloths
- Witness some of the world’s largest turtles laying their eggs on the Caribbean shores (seasonal)
- Immerse in a number of cultural experiences, including meeting with a local Tico family at their palm plantation, joining the friendly owners of your Sarapiqui hotel for dinner, listening to a local Quaker share stories about their colourful history, and joining a local family for lunch at their eco-friendly hacienda
- Hike the Sarapiqui rainforest in search of the endangered green macaw
- Learn from local specialists and tour guides about the fascinating life and landscapes in Costa Rica
- Discover an amazing array of wildlife in the luscious rainforests of Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve
- Enjoy a wonderful variety of optional tours and excursions including: Arenal Natura Ecological Park, Arenal Volcano Hike, Kayaking on Lake Arenal, White-Water Rafting, El Trapiche Tour, Horseback Riding Tour, Sky Tram and Sky Trek.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits