Beginning in Punta Arenas – the closest city to the tip of Chile’s southernmost Patagonia region, this 4-day adventure takes you sailing through the Ultima Esperanza Fjord, hiking through striking native forests, witnessing towering glaciers and exploring the breathtaking world heritage UNESCO National Park of Torres del Paine (TUR).
- Visit the unmissable UNESCO world heritage site, Torres del Paine National Park
- Sail the Ultima Esperanza Fjord
- Hike through gorgeously dense forest
- Admire magnificently towering glaciers
- Tour Guide and Meals as stated
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits