Immerse in the vibrant rhythms and passionate culture of Argentina and Brazil on this unforgettable 6-night small group southern adventure, journeying from the lively and charismatic Buenos Aires to the heaving metropolis of Rio de Janeiro, taking in the spectacular Iguazu Falls along the way.
Your adventure will begin in the cultural heart of Argentina, Buenos Aires; offering an eclectic mix of European, Cosmopolitan and Latin flavours, as well as a booming cultural and nightlife scene. From here, you’ll fly over to Puerto Iguazu, home to the mighty, world-famous Iguazu Falls. Witness the magnificent falls and scenery from both the Brazilian and Argentinian sides, and visit a local indigenous community to gain a further insight into the region’s rich heritage. Then it’s time to embark on the final part of this enthralling tour by flying to Rio for a two-night stay. Absorb this phenomenal city’s captivating culture, dance and music, and explore some of its magnificent sights, including views across the dazzling city, mountains and bay from the foot of Christ the Redeemer.
This guided tour can be as relaxed or adrenaline-fuelled as you like, with a fabulous selection of adventures to embark on along the way, from Tango Shows and City Tours to optional Helicopter Flights, Speedboat Trips and more (INT-GPKB).
Please note: The minimum age for this tour is 15 years and over.
- Explore Buenos Aires’ lively neighbourhoods and beautiful architecture on a full-day tour with a local guide
- Spot colourful rainbows in the mist of the phenomenal Iguazu Falls, with the chance to witness the world’s largest waterfall system from both the Argentinian and Brazilian borders
- Gaze over the breath-taking vistas from the foot of the world-famous Christ the Redeemer Statue, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Head to Rio’s Copacabana or Ipanema Beach, enjoy a football game or Carnaval rehearsal, and take a cable car up to Sugarloaf Mountain to witness spectacular sunset views
- Discover the eclectic architecture, ambient restaurants and art galleries of the San Teresa neighbourhood, continuing onto the famous Selaron Steps before finishing in Downtown Rio on a full city tour
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits