This centrally located property is really affordable and comes with bags of Arabian character as well as free access to a Beach Club, just 10 minutes away via a free shuttle bus. Rooms are more than comfortable and perfect for getting some rest and relaxation in between experiencing the local sights and excursions, which include trips to the desert, local golf courses and numerous excuses for retail therapy.
Oaks Ibn Battuta Gate has a superb Indian restaurant and one of Dubai's hottest dance clubs so you'll be able to make the most of life in the city even after sundown. With spa massage rooms and a fully-equipped gym, complimenting the rooftop lap pool, you'll discover plenty of chances to keep fit in the UAE and thanks to a kids' club and play area, parents might even find a few hours of 'me time' to spend exactly as they please.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits