Flight and Transfers
There are no direct flights from the Ireland to the Seychelles. You’ll fly indirect via Dubai, Qatar or Abu Dhabi. The standard total flying time will be approximately 14 hours. We can also provide regional flights.
If you book your transfers with us you’ll be met at the airport by one of our representatives who will guide you to your vehicle.
Irish passport holders do not require a visa in advance – a visitor’s pass must be obtained on arrival.
The official language of the country is English, although the locals generally speak a French-influenced patois.
If you’re based at one of the resorts the concierge will be able to arrange any transport you need.
The Seychelles Rupee is the official currency.
240v, 50Hz Two parallel flat pins with grounding pin
Vaccination & Health
All visitors to the Seychelles must have been vaccinated against yellow fever - you must present your vaccination certificate on arrival.
As health requirements change please consult with your GP or specialist travel clinic well in advance of your holiday for specific information related to your travel and medical history.
GMT+4 hours (+3 hours in summer)
Seychelles Travel Guides
- The ultimate guide to island hopping in the Seychelles
- Experience an exotic cruise holiday in the Seychelles
- Top 10 romantic getaways in the Seychelles
- Top 10 luxury hotels in the Seychelles
- Useful Facts
- Exploring the islands of the Seychelles
- Exploring the Seychelles, by Hazel Asbery - Content Creator
- Seychelles highlights, by Taggie
- Eating, Drinking and Nightlife
- Things To Do and Excursions