Perched above a stunning beach on the north-western hillside of La Digue, Le Domaine de l’Orangeraie is a stylish boutique resort that’s a great choice for couples looking for romance and relaxation.
You’ll find a range of activities available including watersports and the option to hire bicycles, but if you’re only interested in chilling out you can visit the beach or head to the Eden Rock Wellness Centre for spa treatments. There are two restaurants on site offering Mediterranean and Creole-inspired dishes.
The position of the hotel means it enjoys views over the Indian Ocean and the island of Praslin beyond. Sip a cocktail by the infinity pool where you can take in the stunning scenery – a truly wonderful way to experience the Seychelles.
Further reading: Le Domaine de l’Orangeraie is featured in our guide to the top 10 luxury hotels in the Seychelles.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits