La Digue Island Lodge
7 nights Half Board from €1,599 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
La Digue Island Lodge offers an unforgettable holiday in the Seychelles. Encircled by impressive natural beauty, the hotel is bordered by lush gardens, the Indian Ocean and the white sand of Anse Reunion Beach.
We're certain you'll love the charmingly traditional Creole architecture here, enhanced further by the light and airy interiors that will make you feel at home. Whether you choose a chalet on the beach, a tranquil suite in the Beach House, or a gorgeous bungalow in L'Union Estate Park, you'll be treated to wonderful rustic luxury and style.
This is a great choice if you’re looking to experience a different side of the Seychelles. You can easily hire a bicycle and tour the island, as well as take a complimentary daily excursion to neighbouring islands where you can enjoy incredible snorkelling experiences. After working up an appetite, come back to the hotel for a delicious buffet dinner at Marmit restaurant, and end the night with a tipple at The Old Bar.
The hotel sits on the western coast of La Digue, the third largest inhabited island of the Seychelles.
- Your transfer using ferries and road will take approximately 40 minutes – there are no motor vehicles on La Digue, but the hotel is only 800 metres from the jetty
There is a total of 69 rooms all featuring:
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Bath and shower
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- In-room safe
- Sun loungers on the terrace
- Beach towels, changed daily
- Garden Chalets - Charming chalets decorated in the lodge's signature style with local takamaka wood and light, natural interiors. Each chalet has an en-suite double bedroom on the ground floor, and a small deck with two single beds for older children. Located in the luscious, secluded gardens.
- Beach Chalets - With the same build, interiors and amenities as the Garden Chalets, nestled along the sugary sand beach.
- Beach House Suites - Located in a traditional Creole plantation house with two levels and close proximity to the beach. The upper level suites offer gorgeous views of neighbouring island Praslin, whilst on the ground floor the suites have easy access to the beach. Very popular with families.
- Garden Rooms - Nestled behind the Beach House, with a tranquil garden setting, these minimalist rooms are decorated in the traditional Creole style, and are ideal for couples.
- L'Union Beach Bungalows - These bungalows boast a beautiful location in L'Union Estate Park, which is adjacent to the stunning Anse Source d'Argent beach. Each bungalow features two separate bedrooms with en-suite bathroom, a living room and kitchen. Guests also receive full butler service.
- Marmit Restaurant - Nestled on the beachfront, this is a wonderful spot for a peaceful early morning breakfast, whilst the evenings are made special with gorgeous sunsets and candle lit tables. The restaurant offers a varied mix of themed buffets and international cuisine, with local folkloric groups entertaining you with live music three times a week.
- Marlin Poolside Snack Bar & Seaview Pool Terrace - Perched next to the pool, this casual eatery offers delicious lunchtime snacks, including burgers, sandwiches and salads. Meanwhile the Seaview terrace is ideal for a social sundowner.
- The Old Bar - A trendy bar that overlooks the ocean, offering a stylish space to enjoy a pre or post dinner cocktail.
- Guests can also arrange a romantic dinner by the beach, or a special sunrise breakfast on the beach.
- The beach kiosk serves homemade ice cream, pastries, and drinks
- Swimming pool
- Blue View Spa, offering a variety of massages and peaceful therapies
- Azzurra Pro Dive centre
- Bicycle hire