We have created an itinerary visiting Hanoi in the north and Ho Chi Minh City (aka Saigon) in the south of Vietnam, with some relaxing time at the end in one of the best beach resorts. Begin with three nights in the exciting city of Hanoi, a melting pot of ancient and modern, you can't miss the Halong Bay cruise here, we recommend taking the new route which goes further afield and takes you out through Lan Ha Bay - less visited and just as beautiful. You’ll then fly to Ho Chi Minh (locally known as Saigon), where ancient palaces contrast with trendy rooftop bars and bustling markets. We highly recommend the Vespa street food tour - its a lot of fun and the street food is delicious. Finally. end your adventure on the South East coast of Vietnam, in the resort area of Mui Ne at the gorgeous Sailing Club Mui Ne.
As this is a suggested itinerary, it can be tailormade to suit your plans, timings and budget. Just chat your requirements through with our travel consultants. (TM)
- Hanoi - We love this charming city, with its Parisian overtones lingering from its time as a French colony, some of the best food you will find in Vietnam, and an absence of shopping malls meaning that shopping here is a fun and truly authentic experience.
- Lan Ha Bay overnight cruise
- Saigon – The myriad museums, temples, markets are just a few reasons to visit
- Mui Ne - gorgeous beaches and lots of acitivites, restaurants and bars closeby
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits