We have created an itinerary visiting Hanoi in the north and Ho Chi Minh City (aka Saigon) in the south of Vietnam, with some relaxing time in between in two of the country’s best beach resorts. Begin with three nights in the exciting city of Hanoi, a melting pot of ancient and modern. You’ll then transfer to the Furama Resort, located directly on the beautiful Da Nang Beach. This is a great hotel with masses of activities, but you’ll probably just want to sit back and enjoy the view.
Then you’ll move onto Saigon (officially known as Ho Chi Minh City), where ancient palaces contrast with trendy rooftop bars and bustling markets. After three nights here, you will end your adventure on the South East coast of Vietnam, in the resort area of Phan Thiet.
As this is a suggested itinerary, it can be tailormade to suit your plans, timings and budget. Just chat your requirements through with our travel consultants. (TM)
- Hanoi - We love this charming city, with its Parisian overtones lingering from its time as a French colony, some of the best food you will find in Vietnam, and an absence of shopping malls meaning that shopping here is a fun and truly authentic experience.
- Saigon – The myriad museums, temples, markets are just a few reasons to visit
- Da Nang – a beautiful beach, but also close to other iconic sites, such as the ancient city of Hue and the UNESCO protected old town of Hoi An
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits