Things To Do and Excursions
In southern Vietnam, the Mekong River is one of the more famous natural landmarks. Going on a cruise up the delta is a wonderful visual experience as you’ll be treated to verdant vistas of the riverbank and the scenery beyond.
Ha Long Bay
The beautiful Ha Long Bay is one of the international symbols of Vietnam. It’s a beautiful place featuring thousands of tiny islands that you can sail between. When it comes to unforgettable sights that instantly bring to mind a country, there are probably none better than Ha Long Bay.
Water Puppet Theatre
One of Vietnam’s unique traditions is that of water puppetry. Specially designed theatres and puppets allow for amazing shows in which the puppets move and dance over a large pool. The Thang Long theatre in Hanoi is one of the most famous and is definitely worth seeing.
Vietnam Travel Guides
- A first-timer's guide to holidaying in Vietnam
- Top 10 things to do in Vietnam
- A True Taste of Vietnam
- Cruise the Mekong River in Vietnam
- Eating, Drinking and Nightlife
- Things To Do and Excursions
- Honeymooning in Vietnam, by Taggie Page
- A beginner's guide to Vietnam
- Top 10 things to do in Hanoi
- Top 10 things to do in Ho Chi Minh City