Nha Trang holidays - Trendy, sun-kissed and vibrant
Fusing trendy cosmopolitan life with tropical palm-studded beaches, Nha Trang is one of Vietnam's most stylish beach resorts. Offering stunning beaches, sumptuous cuisine and great shopping during the day, and a fervent party vibe at night, Nha Trang is perfect for discerning travellers hoping for a more modern take on Vietnam's lifestyle.
Relax alongside breath-taking views
Nha Trang is essentially a bustling Vietnamese city that morphs into a beach resort as you reach the coast. It is the capital of the Khanh Hoa Province, found on the south central cost of Vietnam.
The city is Vietnam’s very own beach paradise with beautiful stretches of pristine sand and a jaw-dropping mountainous backdrop to take the breath away from even the most jaded traveller. As with all beach resorts in southeast Asia, you’ll find plenty of touts, but generally the atmosphere is friendly and the variety of things to do means it’s impossible to get bored.
Still nothing beats stumbling across the little restaurants serving authentic Vietnamese food and then, as the night deepens, enjoying the rumbling bars and clubs. It’s this combination that has made Nha Trang a firm favourite for those seeking a fun nightlife.
Alternatively, you can visit the nearby island that houses Vinpearl Land, an amusement park that doesn’t know the meaning of the word ‘culture’ but provides plenty of entertainment anyway.
Why visit Nha Trang?
- This is Vietnam’s scuba diving mecca – the lovely clear water and abundant sea life make it the perfect place to enjoy diving whether you’re a first-timer or a veteran
- Nha Trang makes use of its plentiful seafood to produce some of Vietnam’s best food
- Authentic spas offer therapeutic massages and other rejuvenating treatments
- Some of the finest beaches in Vietnam
- Pay a visit to Vinpearl Land, which has a waterpark and a number of attractions