If you’ve ever wanted to see free roaming elephants enjoying their natural habitat, you need to visit The Bush Camp. Part of Elephant Hills’ portfolio – combining luxury tented camps with amazing adventure tours – this charming camp showcases the natural beauty of northern Thailand.
Over two days, you’ll get the opportunity to interact with elephants, including helping feed them and watching as they get their morning wash. You’ll also discover the life of the mahouts, who spend their days weaving, pounding rice and looking after the elephants. In between your time in nature, you’ll enjoy a delicious buffet dinner and breakfast, as well as a stunning sundowner overlooking Ping River.
- Watch and interact with free roaming elephants
- Discover the traditional lifestyle of a mahout
- Enjoy a beautiful sundowner and a tasty lunch with Ping River views
- Try a traditional coffee and breakfast treat enjoyed by the mahouts
- In resort assistance
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits