7 nights from €1,279 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Located in the small fishing Village of Treasure Beach, the 30 unique, secluded cottages and 3 villas are an eclectic mix of styles and all have their own outside space and mini fridge but no televisions or telephones to spoil the peace. Guests can snorkel, fish, canoe, swim and sunbathe on a private beach or explore Jamaica – with local attractions including YS Falls and Black River Safari. The hotel also has a small saltwater pool, a relaxing spa and Dougie’s bar where you can cool off and soak up the atmosphere. When it comes to dinner enjoy a gourmet locally sourced meal at the seaside restaurant or pizza and seafood at Jack Sprats. Jake’s is ideal for a romantic getaway, a family adventure or a spiritual retreat.
- 26 unique cottages and villas with either garden or ocean view, some oceanfront
- All rooms have air-conditioning or natural ventilation, verandas with garden views or decks over the sea, CD player and CD library, safe, coffee maker, mini fridge, hairdryer and no in-room TV or telephone to provide distraction One, Two, Three and Four Bedroom accommodations available
- Massage services available
- Media room with games and music library
- Complimentary internet service
- Watch a cooking demonstration from the hotel’s chefs
- Indulge in spa treatments at Driftwood Spa
- Authentic land and sea excursions
- Visit the Artist Gallery
- Saltwater swimming pool with pool bar
- Paved pathways to the beach
- The Restaurant’s menus reflect the property’s commitment to local produce and offers the best of Jamaican cuisine with an international flare
- Jack Sprat Pizza and Seafood Restaurant serves up seafood any way you like it and without a doubt the best pizza you’ll find on the island. A real hub for the local community, the restaurant also has a small ice cream counter, weekly bonfires on the beach, live music (on public holidays) and soon to come, a mini reggae "museum".
- Fish; crab and lobster are bountiful and constant
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).