7 nights All Inclusive from €1,809 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
The cottages are interwoven between two acres of lush vegetation and the cavernous caves with magnificent sea views. This Island Outpost hotel offers easy access to the nightlife and the legendary beaches of Negril but many guests prefer to spend their days swimming in the saltwater pool or relaxing in the cliff-side Jacuzzi or Cave hot tub – perfect with a partner and a bottle of champagne at sunset.
A mini Aveda Spa with ocean views and a cave rum and cigar bar complete the organic experience. Delicious authentic Jamaican meals are served in an open air gazebo and intimate, candlelit dinners can be arranged inside a private cave. How many chances do you get to do that!? The self-service bar is open 24 hours a day with an array of thirst-quenching beverages. For a romantic, secluded holiday we can think of nowhere better.
The Caves is just one hour by car from the International Airport in Montego Bay, and offers easy access to the nightlife and legendary beaches of Negril. With such a great location, this is the ideal hotel for those looking for a livelier holiday to Jamaica.
One Bedroom Garden View Cottage
Romantic and intimate suites nestled among the trees, these 30sqm cottages are the perfect hideaway for couples. Encapsulated by luscious flora and accompanied by the delightful scent of island blossoms, you’ll wake each day to the sounds of birdsong and calming sea waves in the distance. Accommodates up to two adults.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Plush queen-size bed
- Air-conditioning, mosquito nets and ceiling fans
- Minibar stocked with local drinks and snacks
- Royal Hut bathrobes
- Private outdoor shower
- Nightly turndown
- Louvered windows with stunning views of the surrounding scenery
- Love seating area
One Bedroom Partial Ocean View Cottage
Reminiscent of the original ‘Teepee’ accommodations, these gorgeous 35sqm cottages offer bohemian attitude balanced by a blend of luxurious décor and amenities. Situated in a perfect spot to enjoy breath-taking sunset views over the ocean and luscious flora. Accommodates up to two adults.
- Four-poster queen bed with mosquito net
- Window seat set overlooking partial ocean views and the tropical garden scenery
One Bedroom Lower Ocean View Suite
Perched just above the clear ocean waters, these spacious studio-style rooms are perfectly situated to capture the morning sunrise and romantic sunset. Each 36sqm studio boasts dramatic views of the limestone cliffs and azure waters below from a lovely front veranda, ideal for a spot of stargazing. Accommodates up to two adults.
- Private furnished veranda with plush sofas/sun loungers and sublime ocean views
- Dining table for two beside a large ocean-view louvered window
One Bedroom Ocean View Cottage
This blissful 36sqm duplex cottage is located at the property’s edge for the ultimate privacy. Separated over two levels, the first floor features a cosy kitchen and living area which opens on to a perfect ocean-view patio area, and you’ll find the luxurious bedroom with a king-size bed on the second floor. Accommodates up to two adults.
- Master bedroom with ocean views, a king-size bed and beautiful wicker accents
- Separate living room and kitchen area
- Ocean-facing private balcony
One Bedroom Upper Ocean View Suite
Both accessible and wonderfully tranquil, each of these 36sqm cottages offer a personal tropical oasis and an authentic Jamaican vibe, appointed with handcrafted wood furnishings, batik fabrics, outdoor showers and native artwork to create the perfect balance of tropical elegance with a nod to bohemian chic decor. Accommodates up to two adults.
- Private, furnished veranda perched above the turquoise ocean waters
- Plush king-size bed
One Bedroom Blue Hole View Suite
Named after one of the most beautiful sights around the property, these gorgeous, charming abodes boast an airy bedroom with a plush king bed, a living area with a stunning stained-glass window and a unique en-suite bathroom; the highlight of this suite is the enclosed veranda which opens directly on to the Blue Hole – a natural opening in a cave leading to the glistening sea below; Dive in for a refreshing dip, or lounge beside the glistening ocean waves on your private terrace. Accommodates up to two adults.
- Spacious bedroom with plush king-size bed
- Living area with a magnificent stained-glass window
- Luxury en-suite bathroom
- Enclosed veranda with comfortable bamboo chairs
- Direct access to the stunning Blue Hole
Two Bedroom Ocean View Cottage
Comfortable and incredibly spacious, this spectacular 74sqm sanctuary is ideal for entertaining. The main floor’s spacious kitchen area and wraparound bar are complemented by a delightful breakfast booth and built-in banquets, and a luscious canvas of nature surrounds the entire property for an incredibly serene atmosphere. The lower level also has a cosy bedroom with an adjoining bathroom and outdoor shower, whilst the upper-level bedroom boasts a king-size bed. A large, private balcony is perched above the sea with stunning vistas. Accommodates up to four adults.
- Spacious kitchenette area with a wraparound bar and breakfast booth
- Private balcony set over the ocean with plush furnishings
- Master bedroom with king-size bed
- Second bedroom with queen-size bed
- Outdoor showers and en-suite bathrooms
- Gorgeous garden and ocean vistas from all around the cottage
Two Bedroom Ocean Front Cottage
Utterly sublime and beautifully-appointed with a curved layout and colourful hand-carved furnishings, this breath-taking 82sqm cottage showcases phenomenal ocean views from sunrise to nightfall. The large kitchen area is great for entertaining, featuring plush built-in sofas and fabulous amenities, whilst the first and second-floor bedrooms are decorated with plush, locally-made furnishings and luxurious facilities. A secret highlight of the cottage is the large upper-deck terrace which overlooks unparalleled vistas of the pristine coast. Accommodates up to four adults.
- Steps away from the sublime coast line
- First floor with a large kitchen area, seating areas and entertainment facilities
- First-floor bedroom with queen bed and hand-crafted furnishings
- Second-storey master bedroom with king-size bed, teardrop stained glass window and comfortable seating area
- Private outdoor showers and luxury en-suite bathrooms
- Expansive, furnished private terrace overlooking the ocean horizon and coast
Nestled into an incredibly serene and private tropical setting, this magnificent thatched-roofed home is set on a half-acre of naturally landscaped gardens with vibrant flora, cut-stone pathways and a private parking area. Spanning over 325sqm of utterly luxurious living space with a private swimming pool, this is the perfect choice for families and large groups, offering the upmost privacy while maintaining close access to The Caves. A two-minute walk will lead you to the beautiful cliff-top bar, and fully-inclusive guests will also have access to the property’s private Hot Tub, Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Spa, Dining Gazebo and several other swimming areas. Accommodates up to eight adults.
- Completely private setting with over 2,000 square metres of lush tropical gardens surrounding the villa property
- Fully-equipped kitchen with microwave, oven, juicer, toaster, coffee maker etc.
- Private swimming pool
- Laundry room with washer, dryer and ironing facilities
- Butler Service
- Three Bedrooms
- Four bathrooms
- High-speed wireless internet access
- One bedroom double-occupancy annex / one bathroom
- Large flat-screen TVs, DVDs and board games
- Portable BBQ
The Dining Room
The Caves’ signature restaurant, offering laid-back island charm with spectacular panoramic views of the indigenous natural landscapes from louvered windows; enjoy a 24-hour bar and delicious culinary treats all throughout the day.
Set in a sublime alfresco thatched roof pavilion, The Gazebo serves an utterly wonderful breakfast with beautiful views over the rolling ocean waves. Enjoy fresh banana pancakes, made-to-order omelettes and daily special Jamaican breakfasts such as steamed callaloo, fried dumplings or bammy, alongside freshly-squeezed juices and thirst-quenching smoothies.
Private Dining Experiences
Indulge in a spectacular private cave dining experience with a delectable five-course meal; there are two to choose from - Moonbeam and Seastar. A private table just for two offers a front row seat beside the sea, tucked into a cave strewn with pink bougainvillea petals and illuminated by dozens of flickering candles.
Set on the very edge of the resort property, you can enjoy a relaxing daytime retreat with seaside views and comfy lounge chairs with your toes in the sand, or a bustling, vibrant atmosphere in the evenings, particularly on Wednesdays and Saturdays when it opens to the public serving succulent jerk chicken dishes.
Blackwell Rum Bar
There’s nowhere quite like this gorgeous, ambient cave bar to sip on refreshing cocktails and watch the moon dance over the glistening ocean waves. You’ll enter this ocean hideaway by taking a coral staircase down to the water’s edge, cross a wooden footbridge and arrive at the secret cave. The walls are made of the real volcanic cliffs, with candles nestled amongst the limestone nooks.
Due to the nature of the facilities children under sixteen years are not permitted in the main resort. They are allowed at Clandestino Villa.
- Saltwater swimming pool
- Cliffside Jacuzzi
- Hot tub in a cave
- Stairs, ladders and walkways for easy access to the sea
- Sun decks and grottos
- Water rafts, kayaks and snorkelling equipment available
- Wireless Internet Access in main areas