Hotel Sevilla Havana is a masterpiece of colonial architecture, luxurious and familiar, which welcomes its visitors in the best tradition of Havana hospitality.
When it opened its doors on March 22, 1908, it became Havana´s leading turn-of-the-century luxury hotel. From the elaborate façade to the lovely Patio Sevillano (Sevillian Yard), it recreates an authentically Spanish atmosphere, who’s architectural and decorative elements show a market Mudéjar (Spanish Arab) influence.
Among its most luxurious areas are the lobby and the unique Roof Garden Restaurant, located on the top floor, which combines exquisite luxury and excellent service and cuisine, with exceptional views of Old and Modern Havana. Traditional and classic, the Hotel Sevilla enjoys a privileged location next to Havana´s beautiful Paseo del Prado. Just a few steps away from the Museo de Bellas Artes and the architectural treasures of Old Havana.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits