Gran Hotel Manzana Kempinski
4 Nights Bed & Breakfast from €1,949 per Person Including Flights
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Originally built between 1894 and 1917 as Cuba’s first European style shopping centre, Gran Hotel Manzana Kempsinki is now a wonderful hotel that evokes a stylish European flair. The location is stand-out too, nestled in the centre of Havana’s old city and offering amazing views of the Capitol building and Great Theatre of Havana.
Your jaw will drop as soon as you see the phenomenal rooftop infinity pool. Perched on an expansive terrace, the contemporary décor creates a remarkable juxtaposition with the ancient architecture of old Havana. The spa is just as luxurious, offering classic massages and facials that will leave you feel soothed and revitalised.
The accommodation here is beautiful. All of the rooms and suites feature at least one set of huge French doors, meaning that your space will always be flooded with natural light during the day, and you can always enjoy your morning coffee with a stellar view of the city or the peaceful courtyard.
The two restaurants offer a variety of delicious cuisines, from the fresh international buffets at Confluencias, to zesty Caribbean seafood at San Cristobal Panoramic Restaurant. As for lounges and bars, this trendy hotel has a great choice. Try a classic Cuban Cigar and swig on sumptuous Cuban rums at Evocación Tobacco Lounge, talk with friends over a traditional Cuban cocktail at Constante Bar, and tuck into delightful tapas and refreshingly fresh cocktails by the infinity pool at El Surtidor Pool Terrace and Bar.
This grand hotel is nestled in the heart of Havana’s old city, gracing you with spectacular views of the Capitol and the Great Theatre of Havana. This central location offers a lively atmosphere, with close proximity to old Havana’s plethora of attractions.
There are 246 rooms and suites altogether, all including:
- Flat screen TV
- High ceilings
- Work desk
- Laptop size safe
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Wireless internet (additional charge)
- Patio Room – Peaceful rooms featuring either one king size or two twin beds. The décor is contemporary and cool, with huge glass French doors looking out onto the streets or the inner courtyard. Sleeps a maximum of two adults.
- Deluxe Room – Spacious rooms with huge glass French doors that open out on to stunning views of the city. Some rooms have connecting doors. Sleeps a maximum of two adults.
- Gran Deluxe Room – Gorgeous rooms with two scenic French doors, and brilliant views of Havana’s Old City. Some rooms have interconnecting doors. Sleeps a maximum of three adults and one child.
- Junior Suite Hemingway – Large, spacious suites with lovely views of the city or the patio, featuring a separate living area with a large sofa, and two French doors. Sleeps a maximum of three adults.
- Junior Suite Constante – Sit by your little breakfast table right by the huge French doors and take in views of the old city of Havana and the famous Floridita Bar (where Hemingway used to hang out) with your morning coffee. Featuring a separate living area and a walk-in closet, and located on the corner. Sleeps a maximum of three adults.
- Suite Familiar – Quiet suites overlooking the peaceful patio, featuring a living room with a dining table, and a bathroom with a rain shower, a bathtub, two sinks, and some feature a bidet and a separate guest toilet. Sleeps a maximum of two adults and two children.
- Suite Mezzanine – These spectacular suites have two levels, and overlooking the old city. Featuring a lovely living area downstairs, and a large bedroom upstairs. There’s also a bathroom on each level. Sleeps a maximum of three adults.
- Suite Esquina – Spacious corner suites overlooking the old city, with modern décor and a very large living room featuring a dining table and three French doors for optimum views. Also featuring a guest toilet, a walk-in wardrobe, a rain shower and a Jacuzzi bath. Sleeps a maximum of three adults.
- Suite Presidential Lorca – These are the most luxurious, overlooking spectacular views of the Central Square and Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes. Featuring a very large living room with four French doors opening out to gorgeous views, plus a separate dining table, a guest toilet, and a small kitchenette. The bedroom features a king size bed and a walk-in wardrobe, whilst the bathroom features a Jacuzzi bathtub, a rain shower and two sinks. The suite connects to a Gran Deluxe Twin Room.
- Confluencias – A lovely all day buffet restaurant serving a variety of international dishes. The restaurant is decorated in three different styles, in order to create an intimate atmosphere much like the ambience in Cuban Paladars.
- San Cristobal Panoramic Restaurant – A breezy restaurant specialising in Caribbean seafood, and offering gorgeous views of Old Havana. Open 12pm-3pm, and 7pm-11pm.
- El Arsenal Lobby Lounge and Bar – The blend of old and new architecture creates a sleek and stylish ambience. Sit in the trendy bar area or relax on the scenic terrace with a cocktail in hand. Food is served Thursday-Sunday 10am-12am, and the bar is open Monday-Sunday 12am-12am.
- Evocación Tobacco Lounge – Sat beside the El Arsenal Lobby Lounge, this smart yet cosy lounge offers wonderful views of Central Park, Alicia Alonso Theatre and the Capitol Building from its eight balconies. The interiors are inspired by the Habanos culture, immersing you in Cuba’s heritage with classic Cuban Cigars and fantastic Cuban rums. Open 12pm-1am.
- Constante Bar – Nestled right in front of the most famous Cuban Bar La Floridita, this cool bar is named after the creator of Daquiri. This is the best spot for traditional Cuban cocktails. Open 12pm-1am.
- El Surtidor Pool Terrace and Bar – A laidback bar sat right next to the rooftop infinity pool, offering a variety of refreshing cocktails using local fruit and vegetables, plus delicious tapas from the Hispanic world.
- Spa Albear by Resense – A picturesque, European style spa offering a variety of classic spa treatments, including massages, body cleansers and facials.
- Fitness centre
- The hotel has a gorgeous rooftop pool, with panoramic views of the city.
- Concierge service
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|4 Nights||7 Nights|
|22 Sep - 30 Sep 18||€1949||€2779|
|01 Oct - 16 Oct 18||€2349||€3329|
|17 Oct - 26 Oct 18||€2279||€3249|
|27 Oct - 31 Oct 18||€3349||€4579|
|01 Nov - 30 Nov 18||€2829||€4049|
|01 Dec - 16 Dec 18||€2529||€3779|
|17 Dec - 22 Dec 18||€2749||€3979|
|23 Dec - 31 Dec 18||€3529||€4979|
|01 Jan - 06 Jan 19||€2849||€4289|
|07 Jan - 31 Jan 19||€2579||€3829|
|01 Feb - 20 Feb 19||€2749||€3979|
|21 Feb - 28 Feb 19||€2879||€4129|
|01 Mar - 31 Mar 19||€2679||€3899|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|4 Nights||7 Nights|
|01 Apr - 10 Apr 19||€2629||€3879|
|11 Apr - 19 Apr 19||€2729||€3949|
|20 Apr - 30 Apr 19||€2679||€3629|
|01 May - 31 May 19||€2199||€3149|
|01 Jun - 30 Jun 19||€2429||€3379|
|01 Jul - 31 Jul 19||€2479||€3299|
|01 Aug - 17 Aug 19||€2979||€3779|
|18 Aug - 31 Aug 19||€2699||€3529|
|01 Sep - 30 Sep 19||€1979||€2779|
|01 Oct - 19 Oct 19||€2399||€3379|
|20 Oct - 31 Oct 19||€2929||€4149|
|01 Nov - 15 Dec 19||€2879||€4099|
|16 Dec - 31 Dec 19||€3079||€4499|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 21 Sep 2018. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available - call for quote.
Flights available via Heathrow. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Bed & Breakfast||Patio Room|