Call us for prices & availability
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
The Palms is one of Zanzibar’s most intimate resorts – a true example of a beautiful beach escape. A total of just six charming villas create the inviting accommodation here, so you can really unwind and relax. The décor is elegant and stylish, combined with the breath-taking surroundings of the Island of Zanzibar. This is luxury encapsulated - every detail has been designed to offer complete indulgence and serenity.
The location is fantastic for beach-based activities – in fact, the resort has its own water club where you can take advantage of the great watersports available here. The spa is a tranquil haven for anyone looking to unwind; alternatively, you can simply lounge by the pool and soak up the sunshine.
Top tip: Explore the culture not just through the décor but also through the food – the on-site restaurant serves up a selection of local classic for a true taste of this amazing location.
This gorgeous retreat is located along Zanzibar's south east coast, spread across the golden sands of Bewjuu Beach. With the Indian Ocean right outside, you'll be treated to a tranquil stay amongst the island's natural beauty.
Each villa is air conditioned and offers:
- Private outdoor plunge pool
- Standing bar with tea/coffee making facilities
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- Safety deposit box
- The Plantation House – A welcoming restaurant boasting an exotic menu of local favourites and fresh ingredients.
- Sanctuary spa
- Water Club – watersports activities
- Dive centre
- Private thatched ‘bandas’ on the beach
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- In-house alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, mineral water, tea & coffee, beer, in house wine and cocktails
- Afternoon tea
- Use of gym & tennis courts
- Snorkelling, pedal boats, kayaks, SUP boards, Reef shoes
- Internet in public areas