Cape Town, Garden Route and Eastern Cape Safari
This itinerary is based on 3 nights’ accommodation in Cape Town with breakfast, 1 nights accommodation in Hermanus with breakfast, and 2 nights’ accommodation on the Garden Route with breakfast, and 2 nights’ accommodation in Eastern Cape with full board and Game Drives included, but can be tailormade to suit your needs.
South Africa is brimming with natural splendour, and this wonderful eight-night adventure takes you on an exploration of this country's most impressive and breath-taking scenery.
Starting in Cape Town, you'll have the chance to discover the city's brilliant attractions, including Table Mountain, Robben Island, and the adorable penguins on Boulders Beach. Next, you'll drive to Hermanus for a spot of whale watching before driving through the Garden Route to explore the charming town of Knysna before ending at the Lalibela Game Reserve for a couple of days of exciting safari (FM).
- Spend a few days exploring Cape Town, stopping by iconic attractions and enjoying the coast
- Drive to Hermanus for a spot of whale watching
- Drive along the Garden Route, including a stay in beautiful Knysna
- Encounter incredible wildlife during your game drives at Lalibela Game Reserve
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits