Denis Island offers an idyllic backdrop for a romantic, peaceful, and breathtakingly beautiful wedding celebration. This dreamy private island retreat is cocooned in the stunning natural beauty of the Seychelles, and is the perfect escape for honeymooners and couples in search of a secluded paradise with world-class facilities and luxurious, intimate accommodation nestled on the beach.
You can choose to get married in the island’s very own small, cosy chapel (non-religious), or upon a powder soft white-sand beach beside the azure ocean edge. After the ceremony, the Bride and Groom will enjoy a bottle of champagne, wedding cake and candle-lit dinner on the beach. This is one of the most special days of your life, and we think that it’s definitely worth upgrading to the Premier Wedding, offering a wonderful selection of luxury finishing touches which include 100-200 high-resolution photographs, a bouquet of roses, matching buttonhole for the groom and more.
Dotted along the beach are the cottages – these charming, beautifully-appointed accommodations are ideal for a relaxed, luxury holiday in the Seychelles. Each has a private sea-facing veranda, comfortable beds, plenty of space, and tranquil seclusion. This coral island is also a fantastic spot for diving and other water sports with a PADI dive centre on site. You can also enjoy fascinating nature walks, excursions, in-room massages and incredible locally-sourced cuisine served at the resort’s restaurant. Bikes are left outside your cottage so you can explore the island's natural beauty yourself with a number of picturesque routes to take.
* Weddings take place Monday to Thursday only. If you do require the services of a photographer, hairdresser etc, please note that you will need to pay for their flights and their overnight accommodation on Denis Island.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits