Fiji is well known for its small, remote islands shrouded in lush, tropical forest and lined with white sand beaches – but what about the culture? This fantastic seven-night cruise delves into Fiji’s four distinctly different cultures - the Ellice Islanders (Polynesian), Banabas (Micronesian), Indian and Fijian (Melanesian)– to give you an unforgettable insight into the destination’s rich heritage.
Starting with Tivua, you’ll cruise to the Kioa Islands first to see the traditional lifestyle of the Ellice Island people, before venturing to Ravi Island to see the Banabas Islanders. A village sevusevu ceremony, meke and lovo feast on Druadrua Island immerses you in the Fijian culture, whilst a Bollywood inspired evening in the town of Labasa will introduce you to the Indian heritage.
In between discovering these vibrant cultures, you’ll have ample opportunity to snorkel or dive crystal-clear reefs, enjoy glass bottom boat tours, and dine of delicious food.
The MV Reef Endeavour is a small cruise ship with a maximum occupancy of 130 passengers. The smaller size allows the vessel to navigate around remote islands less visited by larger ships, giving guests a true Fiji experience off the beaten track. With a swimming pool, mini gym, a sauna, and friendly Fijian staff, you’ll feel like royalty as you sail across the seas. (CC)
- Discover Labasa town and its vibrant markets
- Visit a manta ray natural hatchery
- Meet friendly people from four different cultures: Melanesian, Polynesian, Micronesian and Indian
- Enjoy epic snorkels in the Great Sea Reef
- Most days include snorkelling, diving, and glass bottom boat tours
- Explore Vanua Levu, Fiji’s second largest island
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits