It's difficult to decide where to stay in the Cook Islands, so we have put together a twin centre which gives you the opportunity to spend three nights on Rarotonga followed by four nights on Aitutaki - both stunning islands, both offering unique holiday options.
These two remote islands are renowned for their phenomenal natural beauty, boasting a tranquil space to soak up the sunshine, snorkel in transculent reefs, and dine on fresh seafood with your toes in the sand.
We've included three nights at Pacific Resort Rarotonga and four nights at Pacific Resort Aitutaki, but this is just a recommendation - our travel experts would be happy to change the amount of nights or the hotels to suit your desires. Just give us a call and we can tailor-make a new itinerary for you.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits