An incredibly diverse and charming country, Peru is a strikingly beautiful land steeped in rich heritage and ancient culture; ideal for those in search of an explorative and fascinating adventure, this wonderful 6-night independent tour may be the perfect choice for you. Starting in Lima, Peru’s current capital, you will visit the cities key sights, including Huaca Pucllana and the Colonial Buildings, before heading to the former Incan capital, Cusco, for a fascinating tour of the cities intricate temples and religious buildings.
Then it’s onto Aguas Calientes, known as the gateway to Machu Picchu; this town is actually an island which is encapsulated by steep rocks, verdant cloud forests and sparkling rivers, in addition to a plethora of enchanting natural hot springs. Machu Picchu is the highlight to any Peruvian holiday, a sacred, forgotten land overflowing in rich Incan history and beautifully-carved architecture. The views on offer here are something else, and it’s certainly worth a climb to Huayna Picchu for a unique birds-eye-perspective over this ancient cityscape and its glorious surroundings (VTC).
- Discover Lima’s wealth of iconic sights, including Huaca Pucllana and Plaza Mayor
- Immerse in the rich, ancient heritage of Peru’s Inca Capital, Cusco
- Admire the incredible, untouched scenery and unwind in one of the therapeutic hot springs found in Aguas Calientes
- Witness the sunrise over the most iconic archaeological site found in South America, Machu Picchu, and explore the forgotten cities ornate carvings and intricate architecture on a guided tour
- Climb to the peak of Huayna Picchu, set towering 2,720 metres over Machu Picchu with unforgettable views (optional)
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits