Discover a land of rich culture and ancient traditions on this unforgettable 4-day tour which begins in the former Incan Empire capital, Cusco and ends in the current capital, Lima. The lost Incan city of Machu Picchu is one of the world’s must-see sights, and is the highlight of many travellers’ trips to Peru.
Officially founded in 1911, this forgotten land has an incredibly enchanting feel, and it certainly retains a mysterious aspect with over 50 burial sites and 100 skeletal remains having been discovered. Aside from this, the land holds some of the most spectacular vistas imaginable, overlooking verdant, craggy mountain peaks and vast sunken valleys; during your time here, you will also discover a plethora of intricate stone architecture and beautiful ornamental work which is believed to have made Machu Picchu a significant ceremonial centre. In addition, you’ll embark on a fascinating Inca Trail Tour which will guide you through prolific jungles, cloud forests, beautiful Incan tunnels and bridges, and snow-topped scenery, with the chance to witness llamas and alpacas along the way (VTC).
- Discover the historical city of Cusco, former capital of the Incan Empire, with an immersive city tour.
- Explore the temples, homes, carvings, tunnels, caves and the famous ‘Hitching Post of the Sun’ in the Citadel of Pisac.
- Witness the phenomenal World Heritage Site of Machu Picchu – an ancient Incan city which is world-renowned for its mysterious ambience and wealth of magnificent sights.
- Embark on a fascinating Inca Trail Tour which treks through jungles, cloud forests, Incan tunnels, bridges and snow along the way.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits