Beginning and ending in Ecuador’s cultural capital, Quito, this action-packed 10-day tour will have you travelling across far-flung destinations in all forms; from hiking, kayaking, canoeing, snorkelling, plus boat trips and flights from island to island.
Before escaping to island life howver, mainland Ecuador is not to be missed. The colonial city Quito offers an abundance of history and culture, whilst the Ecuadorian Andes welcomes you to a mystical adventure through tropical landscapes; not forgetting the Amazon rainforest, a wildlife haven for birds and bigger creatures too.
With a delicate yet thriving ecosystem, biodiversity that is unmatched elsewhere and landscapes that seem otherworldly, it is no surprise that the Galapagos Islands are a World Heritage Centre. This tour takes you to two of the best of the Galapagos Islands, Isabela and Santa Cruz, where you will scale enormous, active volcanoes; snorkel through the ethereal, lava tunnelled ocean waters; kayak across islets accompanied by penguins, sealions and sharks; and visit nature reserves and research stations. (AJ-GPAM)
Tours depart each Sunday with a minimum of 2 travellers - single travellers can book onto the guaranteed departures (please enquire). Minimum age is 8 years for this tour.
- Spot sealions, turtles, sharks, penguins, giant tortoises and hummingbirds along your island travels
- Marvel at mile-long Volcanic craters such as Sierra Negra
- Visit the Charles Darwin Research Station and learn about Ecuador’s incredible nature-scene
- Enjoy sunrise views as you canoe through Arajuno river
- Stay in a Jungle eco-lodge in the Amazon
- Meet members of the indigenous Kichwa community
- Soak in the volcanic pools of Papallacta hot springs
Quito 1 night – Galapagos Isabela 3 nights – Santa Cruz 1 night – Quito 1 night – Ecuadorian Andes 1 night – Amazon Forest 1 night – Quito 1 night
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits