Situated on man-made island The Pearl-Qatar, this luxurious and tranquil resort is inspired by Arabian palaces, boasting fabulous hospitality and a fantastic family-friendly experience.
The rooms and suites are lavish and spacious, all featuring a balcony or terrace with phenomenal views. The Suites are ideal for families, with separate living rooms so there’s plenty of space to relax.
We love how the restaurants take you on a culinary journey around the world, including Spain at El Faro, Japan at Nozomi and Latin America at Toro Toro. We recommend trying the resort’s signature recipe, chicken makloubeh – this flavourful upside-down dish can be enjoyed at the cosy and charming Al Sufra.
There are plenty of activities to keep the whole family entertained, including exciting water sports, seven outdoor pools, and a fun kids club with a fun-packed schedule.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits