Grand Hyatt - Doha
Bed & Breakfast 4 nights from €1,229 per person
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Located on the coastline of the West Bay Lagoon district, the Grand Hyatt hotel is perfectly situated for taking in the awe-inspiring views of the Arabian Gulf. Begin your visit with a friendly and inviting welcome from the staff, who will ensure that your stay is the ultimate in comfort and relaxation. The facilities here are fantastic, including the 400m private beach, the ideal base for taking in the surrounding views and soaking up the sunshine.
The hotel plays host to an indulgent spa, where you can unwind with a massage or make the most of the facilities on offer. We think the choice of pools is great – take your pick from the indoor lap pool or three outdoor pools, one of which is especially for kids. Want to keep fit? There is an on-site fitness centre with everything you’ll need for a thorough workout.
Top tip: The hotel offers a choice of seven restaurants, so you can sample the local cuisine if you wish, or opt for more familiar flavours – the choice is yours.
Situated on a private 400m beach within the West Bay Lagoon District, the hotel has a great location directly opposite the Lagoona Mall and just a 40 minute transfer from Doha airport.
Nearby attractions and activities include a golf course, various museums and galleries, watersports on the beach, the souks in Doha city centre and the shopping at Villagio Mall.
The hotel has 249 rooms and suites, all of which offer:
- Spacious balcony or terrace
- Bathroom with separate oversized bathtubs and walk-in shower
- Minibar and coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary WiFi
- Flat screen TV
- Standard Rooms – with one king-size bed or two twin beds, work desk and chairs, marble bathroom with a walk-in rain shower and tub, and balcony or terrace with lounge furniture.
- View Rooms – are as above, but with views of West Bay lagoon.
- Grand Club Rooms – offer access to the private lounge which includes complimentary breakfast, pre-dinner service and internet access.
- Suites – are double the size of the rooms and offer expansive views of the sea from a large balcony and access to the private club lounge.
- Villas – enjoy direct beach access and sea views from the multiple balconies. They have three king-size bedrooms and two twin bedrooms, living and dining areas, a kitchen, bathrooms with walk-in rain showers and tubs, and full hotel services including 24hr room service.
A variety of restaurants are on offer at the Grand Hyatt Doha including:
- Majlis – an Arabic restaurant with private indoor and outdoor dining
- Isaan – authentic Thai cuisine set in an open plan kitchen
- Rocca – poolside restaurant serving Mediterranean food, including French, Turkish and Greek dishes
- Al Maha – lobby snack bar serving tea, coffee and light snacks
- Biscotti – providing pastries and homemade chocolates
- Dunes – main hotel bar serving wines and spirits from around the world
- The hotel is located along an idyllic stretch of 400m private beach, overlooking the Arabian Gulf.
- Three outdoor swimming pools as well as an indoor pool within the fitness centre (adults only).
- Jaula Spa & Club at the Grand Hyatt offers a wonderful selection of spa packages and treatments in a truly stunning setting and promotes complete relaxation and rejuvenation. There is also a hair salon and a beauty salon, so whether you want to treat yourself to a make-up session before a night out, or enjoy a full day of body polishes and deep tissue massages, Jaula Spa has it all.
- Fitness centre including a gym, whirlpool, sauna, steam room and indoor pool
- Yoga, Pilates and aerobics classes
- Running track on-site
The holy month of Ramadan will be celebrated in the late summer (23 April - 23 May 2020). During Ramadan, Muslims all over the world abstain from food, drink, and other physical needs during daylight hours. As a result hotels in the United Arab Emirates have restrictions on alcohol, food consumption and entertainment between sunrise and sunset. At nightfall these restrictions are lifted and normal eating, drinking and entertainment policies are resumed.
Eid Al Adha falls between sunset on 11-15 August 2019 and 30 July - 3 August 2020 and starts with a 24 hour dry day followed by a three day celebration. Please ensure you are aware of these restrictions, and that they are subject to change.
Please note that when booking a Special offer Board Upgrade there may be limitations to the dining options included in that particular offer. Please check with our Sales Consultants at time of booking.