Le Duc de Praslin
Call us for prices & availability
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Ideally situated next to the famous Cote d’Or Beach with its crystal clear waters, this is the perfect hotel for a relaxing sun and sea holiday. Set in a beautiful tropical and orchid garden, Le Duc de Praslin has been recently refurbished and offers a brand new swimming pool.
- 18 Spacious rooms, all with ceiling fan, mini safe, tea/coffee facilities, hairdryers and mini bar
- All rooms boast a large modern bathroom with each one having a bath and separate shower
- Satellite TV is available in suites, junior suites and family suites
- Senior Suites are much larger and have a separate lounge and a double sized terrace
Please note the ’Superior rooms’ will only accommodate a maximum of three people.
- Lounge with Flat screen TV
- Internet facility
- Well stocked library
- A visit to the Vallee de Mai National Park is a must famous for its Coco De Mer
- Snorkelling or scuba diving in the crystal clear waters full of tropical fish
- Visit Anse Lazio beach considered to be one of the best in the world and is within 4kms from Le Duc de Praslin
- From the Hotel you can arrange excursions by boat which leave from the beach to the nature reserve islands of Cousin, St Pierre, Aride, Curieuse and other surrounding islands
- Within walking distance from the Le Duc de Praslin are two good diving centres. One can also find taxi boats, restaurants, casinos, and shops
- Car and bicycle hire can be easily arranged from the hotel
- Children of all ages are welcome
- Situated on a beautiful sandy beach
- Brand new swimming pool
- Le Dauphin restaurant overlooks an orchid garden with more than 100 varieties of orchids and a lovely fish pond. Authentic mouth watering Creole cuisine is served
- Guests can request a candlelit dinner by the pool side
As from 1st May 2018, Le Duc de Praslin Hotel & Villas will embark on an extension project adjacent to the hotel on the grounds of the old standard rooms at the far northern end of the property.
The standard rooms will be demolished to make way for this new contemporary complex (and therefore standard rooms will no longer be available effective from 01st May 2018). The project is expected to take 10 months to complete and the working hours will be from 8am to 5 pm. The operation of the hotel will not be affected and guests will be able to benefit from all the hotel’s existing facilities.
The new extension which is a very stylish and swanky design consisting of 20 deluxe rooms, a state of the art rooftop gym, luxurious Spa and architectural swimming pool, will bring Le Duc de Praslin to another level. The rooms will be very modern and functional, located just a few steps away from the beach.