Close enough to the beach for the kids to get excited and just a short stroll from numerous shopping and dining districts, the Old Phuket really does offer the best of both worlds. With a sharp and contemporary air to interior designs as well as a sensible choice when it comes to in-resort facilities, this is a great base from where to catch some sun or get out and explore with designated children's areas adding to the natural attraction for families. No matter what brings you to Karon Beach, the Old Phuket offers everything from traditional Thai food to amazing views from your private balcony.
Further reading: The Old Phuket is featured in our guide to the top 10 family hotels in Thailand.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits