Elephant Hills, Khao Sok
If you’ve ever wished that you could immerse yourself within the exciting natural world of a tropical Thai rainforest then here’s your chance. At Elephant Hills you will get close to nature and your adventure will include helping take care of the elephants, jungle trekking & canoeing on a stunning lake surrounded by limestone mountains whose ancient tree canopies hide monkeys, gibbons, wild elephants and even big cats. After a day spent on safari and keeping cool in the pool, share your experiences at the camp restaurant & bar before retreating to the sanctuary of your own jungle tent.
There are 3 options for your safari at Elephant Hills; all three safari tours start with an early morning collection from your hotel / airport to arrive at Khao Sok in time for lunch. The Jungle Lake Safari is highly recommended to experience both of the luxury camps.
3 Day Jungle & Lake Camp Safari includes 1 nights' stay at the Elephant Camp and 1 night at the Rainforest Camp
- After lunch you will enjoy a canoe tour along the Sok River, spotting the birds and reptiles that call this primary rainforest home, arriving at...
- ...Your Elephant Experience - on your very first day enjoy a hands-on, ethical encounter joining the daily feeding and bathing rituals.
- End your first day at the Elephant Camp with a cocktail in hand taking in incomparable views with dancing and cooking demos to entertain.
- Start day 2 with a stop at a local market and a longtail boat cruise on Cheow Larn Lake.
- After lunch a gentle jungle trek through the rainforest, before settling in to your floating luxury camp for the night.
- Day 3 will include a guided canoe safari,with time to swim and stroll before a 2pm departure.
- Children from 7 years and above are permitted on this tour.
3 Day Jungle Safari includes 2 nights stay at the Elephant Camp
- A Similar itinerary to the above with the same wonderful Elephant Experience and cruise on Cheow Larn Lake.
- You will still visit the rainforest camp for lunch and enjoy some leisure time in the area but will return late afternoon to Elephant camp for the evening.
- Day 3 is your chance for on foot exploration of the forest's wonders.
4 Day Nature Safari includes 3 nights stay at the Elephant Camp
- Includes everything on the Jungle Safari plus the additional day is spent exploring the mangrove channels, taking a speedboat tour and eating lunch on a traditional Burmese junk boat.
- Children from 4 years and above are permitted on this tour.
Elephant Hills is the perfect accompaniment to a beach holiday; for our suggested itineraries including a stay at Elephant Hills and the stunning islands and beaches of Southern Thailand, please click on the links below.
Thai Beaches & Elephant Experience
- In resort assistance
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits