The hotel sits within lush riverside gardens with a traditional design based on the Khmer styled houses built by monks. (At the peak of the Khmer empire, kings lived in wooden palaces; stone structures were reserved for the gods).
The result is a dark-wooden-panelled oasis in the heart of Siem Reap; from here you are ideally placed to explore the temples of Angkor Wat. After your day of adventure, come back to the luxurious La Residence D’Angkor; The guest rooms have the luxury of space, with extremely spacious bathrooms and the decor combines earthy Asian signatures with a contemporary finish. The wonderful pool is an inviting 130-foot-long stretch of emerald green tiles with two Hindu-inspired fountains.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits